PCG’s expertise can be leveraged to ensure maximum recovery of all available federal funds and to ensure that documentation and training procedures are in place. We can also help ensure your agency’s practices are compliant with all federal and state regulations, including Office of Management and Budget (OMB) A-87 (2 CFR Part 225).
PCG helps agencies develop time tracking systems and, with our AlloTrac™ software, works with agencies to streamline and/or automate existing practices.
Services may include:
- Review of procedures for administering time tracking software
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state guidelines
- Review of program, activity, and/or valid combination selections available in the time tracking
- Review of allocation and claiming methodologies for time tracking results; on and claiming methodologies for time tracking results
- Conducting focus groups for workers participating in time tracking to ensure applicability and understanding of the time tracking system
- Delivering recommendations and change plans for all of the above areas
- Developing training programs to comply with federal requirements for regular training of new and ongoing staff